Executive Coaching Manager (maternity cover from April)
Working closely with the Head of Client Services and the Client Directors, the Executive Coaching Manager (maternity cover) provides comprehensive support to our clients and Partner coaches, including:
- The ability to take and interrogate executive coaching briefs from our clients in order to understand needs and make the best recommendations. Matching appropriate Wondrous Partner coaches and ensuring they are prepared to meet with the client.
- Matching to ensure commercial terms and SLAs are being met (on both sides) and that we’re working within the client’s budget.
- Managing client and internal projects, through building strong relationships and working in partnership with clients, Client Directors and our Partner coaches.
- Take full responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients delivering our executive coaching services to them and ensuring client retention and growth.
- Working to the Wondrous values and behaviours.
This role could be suitable for a newly qualified coach to develop their knowledge and understanding of providing a professional coaching service to corporate clients and individuals across a wide range of sectors and price points.
Hours of Work
- Full-time from 9am to 5.30pm. Additional hours as necessary to deliver the job role.
- Head of Client Services
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and respond to incoming requests from clients, confirming client needs and proposing coaches appropriately.
- Adhere to company procedure and processes, ensuring that response deadlines, SLAs and service standards are met, for both responding to clients’ requirements and for completing internal actions.
- Liaise with clients to secure relevant purchase orders and manage the production of invoices for coach’s work and Wondrous’ fees and lead the credit control process for the client accounts.
- Build strong relationships and understanding of both our Partners and our clients, supporting the process of shaping and delivering strategies to develop client accounts.
- Ensure client facing literature and resources are 100% accurate in content and presented consistently to the standards set by the Wondrous brand.
- Highly organised, hard-working and able to manage and intelligently prioritise a diverse workload and wide range of deadline driven projects and requests.
- Strong client focus, with a working knowledge of the structure of large organisations, in particular the HR function.
- Fully interrogates client/stakeholder briefs and uses instinct, data and expertise to fulfil needs.
- Confident supporting and communicating with individuals at the most senior levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with good personal and professional impact. Able to develop rapport easily with both internal and external stakeholders at different levels of seniority, and with diverse backgrounds. Able to challenge confidently and diplomatically where required.
- Strong IT ability, particularly with MS Word to produce documents to a high professional standard, MS Excel to produce management information reports and MS Outlook for email/diary management.
Personal (Behavioural) Competencies
The individual in this pivotal role must demonstrate the following competencies in order to ensure a highly efficient and professional service:
- Be quality focussed and take professional pride in your work – we sincerely set out to be the best in the world at what we do. Are you ready to push yourself to the next level?
- Demonstrates lateral and ‘out of the box’ thinking, and takes pride in going the extra mile and in delighting our customers.
- Be an exceptional organiser with very high attention to detail. We want you to love the detail!
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in your ability to communicate with senior people including main board directors.
- Be naturally good at developing rapport and building relationships. The success of this role is largely dependent on your ability to develop excellent relationships.
- Have a positive can-do attitude, remaining calm and professional when under pressure with the ability to think on your feet.
- Enjoy and be able to work in true partnership with others, having the flexibility and commitment to work collaboratively to successfully deliver a responsive service to both clients and colleagues.
- Have a sense of humour – when all else fails we always rely on this!
- Wondrous’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement.
- You will be formally appraised annually, at which performance will be reviewed against your objectives, and objectives set for the coming year.
- You will be expected to attend onsite or offsite training and development activities if required to achieve your objectives.
- Our culture is one that encourages full contribution by all team members. You will find us highly professional and completely focussed on achieving the highest standards in all that we do. But we are not stuffy, nor overly conscious of status. You will be expected to offer your support and challenge as you see fit to all members of the Wondrous team. This will ensure our business prospers through the sum of our collective brilliance, and that we all enjoy working in a productive, creative and stimulating environment!
- As an entrepreneurial business, we see scope for the Executive Coaching Manager (maternity cover) role to be grown and developed by the right individual.